One visit to our store and you will experience the best customer service and discover product unlike anything you've ever seen in the “big box” stores. You will find our team to be knowledgeable, helpful, and passionate about animals. We all strive to continually learning about pet nutrition, wellness products, as well as the latest in organic toys, bedding, and pet accessories. We will help you decide what is best for your individual dog or cat. Come in to the store for a free consultation, and please bring your dog – we'd love to meet them!
Meet Our Team
Hey there! I'm Remy, and I’ve been working at Dooley’s since April 2015. I’ve been an animal lover my whole life, and that eventually led me to pursuing animal nutrition. I believe in healing an animal from the inside out by feeding a high quality diet. I have fed both commercially made and homemade raw diets, as well as home cooked food, canned food, and kibble. Understanding that nutrition is not a one-size-fits all concept and every dog and cat is an individual is something that I always keep in mind while helping customers.
Hi, my name's Joe, and this is my service dog Lola. I started working at Dooley's Dog House in early December, putting my years of training and nutrition experience to good use. I feed my animals a raw diet, and can answer any raw related,questions you may have. I love meeting our customer's animals, and know almost all our furry friends by name. Being friendly and helpful is my number one priority!
Our Mission Statement
Passion for Dogs & Cats
· We celebrate the positive impact that dogs and cats have on our lives
· We will strive to offer products and information that will improve their nutrition, limit their susceptibility to disease, and improve their quality of life
· We believe that every dog and cat’s life is important. Therefore we support our local shelters and rescue organizations and encourage the public to adopt a pet instead of buying from a pet store or backyard breeder.
Satisfying and Education our Customers
· We want to exceed our customer’s expectations every time they visit our store
· We want to educate our customers about natural and organic foods, dog and cat nutrition, and share our views on the environment and other issues we value
· We want our store to become a community meeting place where our customers seek information and feel free to share their needs and concerns with us and their friends
Community and Environmental Stewardship
· We support sustainable agriculture and will do our part to increase the support of organic, non-factory, environmentally friendly farming practices within the pet food industry
· We support our local community and will buy locally whenever it is possible
· We are environmentalists. We will recycle, reuse, and reduce our waste as much as possible